This soup is made from zucchini so it’s has a much thinner and consistency and taste compared to other squash. Its a delicate soup that you need to prepare carefully. Do not overcook the zucchini or add too much stock because if you do the soup will be stringy.
1-2 tsp lemon juice
1 large onion
1⁄2 tsp curry powder
2 tbsps Olive oil
2 cups chicken stock
1) Cut the zucchini into thick slices.
2) Cut the onion into small pieces.
3) Sauté the zucchini and onion in a pot with olive oil until they are soft.
4) Add the chicken stock, lemon juice and curry to the pot, and cook the ingredients over a low heat.
5) Pour all the ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.