This dish combines all kinds of vegetables with the delicious and creamy taste of coconut milk, fresh tomato, and lots of curry. Its delicious with a fresh green salad.
1 head of large Cauliflower (about 4 cups)
3-5 Carrots 2 Potatoes
1⁄2 lb Mushrooms 2 Green or red peppers
1 Tomato 4 tbsp Olive oil
1 can Coconut milk 1⁄4 cup Water
2 tsp Curry powder 1 tsp Honey
1⁄2 cup Thai basil leaves 1 small Lemongrass stick
1) Cut the cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes into pieces.
2) Steam the cauliflower, carrots and potatoes for 5 minutes. Remove them from the steamer or double boiler and set them aside to cool.
3) Heat up a saucepan with olive oil, and sauté the peppers, mushrooms and tomato
4) Remove the peppers, mushrooms, and tomato from the saucepan when soft and set them aside.
5) Mix the coconut milk, curry powder, honey, water, lemongrass, and basil together in the saucepan and simmer for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
6) Add the sautéed vegetables back into the saucepan and simmer all the ingredients for 10 minutes on a low flame.