An easy dish to make, turkey loaf can be served for any meal and goes well with anything. It’s perfect to take on a picnic or to wrap in lettuce leaves like a sandwich. You can also make a more traditional sandwich with turkey loaf using the Basic Bread recipe.
1 pound Ground white breast of turkey meat
2-3 Carrots 1 Onions
3 Garlic cloves 2 Celery sticks
2 tsps Italian herbs 1⁄2 tsp Salt
1⁄4 tsp pepper 1 cup Tomato sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the onions, carrots, garlic cloves, and celery sticks into small pieces.
3) Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the vegetables until soft.
4) Add the ground turkey meat, Italian herbs, and tomato sauce to the sauté.
5) Continue to sauté the ingredients until the turkey meat is fully cooked. Stir everything occasionally.
6) Once the turkey meat is cooked, turn o the stove ame.
7) Remove the ingredients from the sauté pan and place them in a loaf pan.
8) Bake everything for 30 minutes, until the turkey loaf is golden brown.
9) Remove the baking pan from the oven and allow it to cool for 10-20 minutes.
10) Once the turkey loaf has cooled a bit, remove it from the baking pan.