Most people are surprised when we tell them we eat sushi without rice. But fortunately for us, seaweed is delicious stuffed with vegetables and fish. We typically use freshly baked or grilled salmon combined with creamy avocados, pickled ginger, and wasabi. fish dish is nutritious and delicious and we eat it once a week and sometimes more often.
1 pound Salmon Fillet
1 large Avocado
1 large Cucumber
1⁄4 pound Pickled ginger
3 tbsp Wasabe powder
10 Seaweed sheets
1) Bake the salmon in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes on each side or until cooked, after it is cooked set it aside to cool for 20 minutes.
2) When the salmon is no longer hot, slice it into very thin slices.
3) Peel, pit, and cut the avocado into thin lengthwise slices.
4) Cut the cucumber into thin lengthwise slices.
5) Place the wasabe powder in a bowl, add water, and stir until it becomes a paste.
6) Cover a sheet of seaweed with a small amount of wasabe
7) Place small amounts of pickled ginger, avocado, cucumber, and cooked salmon on the seaweed sheet.
8) Roll the ingredients tightly in the seaweed, and cut the roll into 1-inch pieces.