I love to stuff red or green peppers with vegetables or ground turkey. In this recipe you stuff the peppers and then bake them. This is a full meal that’s fun to eat.
4 Green Peppers 1 cup Celery
1 Onion 2 Apples
1⁄2 cup Raisins 1⁄2 cup Pine Nuts
1⁄4 cup Chicken Stock 3 tbsp Olive oil
1⁄2 tsp Oregano 1⁄2 tsp Basil
1 tsp Cumin 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2) Chop up the celery, onion, apples, and pine nuts, sauté them in olive oil until soft.
3) Cut the top o of each green pepper and set the top aside.
4) Fill the peppers with the sautéed ingredients.
5) Pour the chicken stock into the peppers.
6) Cook the peppers at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes
7) When the peppers are soft, remove them from the oven.