This recipe combines tomatoes with garlic and spices. We roast the tomatoes in the oven and then add them to soups.
10 ripe Tomatoes 3 Garlic cloves
2 tbsp oregano 1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄8 tsp black pepper 1⁄4 cup olive oil
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2) Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a glass baking dish
3) Mince the garlic
4) Combine garlic and spices in small bowl
5) Sprinkle the olive oil over the tomatoes
6) Sprinkle the garlic and spices over the tomatoes
7) Bake in the over for about 1 hour so that the tomatoes begin to shrink and as they shrink they will get sweeter
8) Transfer to a serving plate and serve with chicken or sh or a hearty soup.