This dish uses spaghetti squash. We were amazed when we first discovered this wonderful vegetable. When you cut the squash open after baking it, the texture and shape are just like spaghetti, perfect with pesto or tomato sauce.
1 large head of Broccoli
1⁄4 pound of Dried cranberries (more if you
2 cups Pecans
2 tbsp Olive oil
1) Cut broccoli into small bite size pieces.
2) Place in metal or glass bowl, sprinkle with a small amount of olive oil
3) Mix until all pieces are covered with small amount of oil
4) Add dried cranberries and pecans, and also mix until covered with oil
5) Put mix into a large roasting pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally to get all sides roasted