Pickles are great for the digestive system as they contain bacteria that is probiotic. They’re also delicious with almost any meal or by themselves as a snack.
4 cups White or apple cider vinegar
6 cups Water
2-3 Garlic cloves
1⁄4 cup fresh Dill
6-10 Pepper corns
1 tsp Cumin
4-6 Coriander seed
1 or more glass jars are needed for this recipe.
1) Wash and slice each cucumber into 4 lengthwise slices.
2) Fill a pot with water and bring the water to a boil.
3) Put the jar or jars into the boiling water, and let them boil for about 10 minutes.
4) When the jars have been boiled, take them out of the water and set them aside to cool.
5) Add the sliced cucumbers to the clean jars and set aside.
6) Pour the vinegar and water into a sauce pan. Bring the ingredients to a boil and let simmer 5 minutes.
7) Add desired seasonings into the clean jar with sliced cucumber.
8) Pour the cooked vinegar and water mixture into the jar so that it covers the cucumber and seasonings.
9) Leave 2 inches of space below the top of the jar lid.
10) Seal the jar and keep it refrigerated for up to one month.