Peach cobbler is popular with most people and reminds me that summer has arrived. The almond flour gives the cobbler a crunchy texture that we expect from a cobbler.
6 ripe peaches 1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp vanilla extract 1-1⁄2 cups almond flour
1⁄2 tsp salt 1⁄4 cup honey
1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the peaches into small cubes or slices and place them in a large bowl.
3) Cover the peaches with the lemon juice and vanilla.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and honey, and gently mix.
5) Place the peaches in a baking pan.
6) Take the almond our mixture and pour it evenly over the peaches in the bowl.
7) Grease the baking dish with the oil and pour in the peaches mixture.
8) Cover the baking dish with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
9) Remove the tin foil after 45 minutes, and continue baking for 5-10 more minutes, until the top is golden brown.