This bread has a crunchier texture and nuttier flavor but it’s extremely creamy due to the cashews, which are soft in texture. We love to eat it with honey or tahini and honey.
1⁄4 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
1 cup cashew butter
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons apple
1⁄4 cup almond milk
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2) Separate the whites from the yolks and set whites aside in separate bowl.
3) Blend the cashew butter with the egg yolks, then add the honey, vinegar, and coconut milk.
4) Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until peaks form.
5) Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
6) Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix well.
7) Add the egg whites to the dough and mix until you have a smooth consistency.
8) Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
9) Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
10) Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
11) Don’t open the oven door until 40 minutes have passed as this will prevent the bread from rising correctly.
12) Remove from the oven, let cool for 15-20 minutes.