Grilled fish is easy to prepare and we love to eat it any time of year. This variation is strong flavored with red onions that bring out the flavor of the fish.
4 Tilapia fillets (you can use other fresh fish as well)
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp Olive oil
1⁄2 Red onion
Pinch of pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Wash the sh in water and dry it with a paper towel.
3) Dice the onions into small pieces.
4) Place the fish on a baking dish.
5) Sprinkle the fish with the salt and pepper
6) Combine the mustard, olive oil, black pepper and onions in a bowl and mix
7) Pour the mixture over the fish so that the entire fish is evenly covered with the mixture.
8) Place this fish in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
9) When the fish is fully cooked, remove it from the oven.