A delightful treat any time of day and in any season, fruit popsicles are a staple in our house. Once you have the molds all you need to do is blend the fruits, pour the juice into the molds, freeze and eat.
10 ripe Strawberries
2 ripe Bananas
1⁄2 cup Apple juice
1) This recipe assumes that you have a plastic popsicle mold to pour the mixture into and put in the freezer overnight.
2) Blend the strawberries, bananas and apple juice in a blender.
3) Pour the mixture into a Popsicle mold, and place a Popsicle stick into each holder.
4) Put the Popsicle mold into the freezer.
5) When the Popsicles freeze, remove them from the freezer.
6) Pull on the Popsicle stick to remove the Popsicle from the holder.