One of the favorite meals in our house are fish tacos made with tilapia and a variety of side dishes that we put on top of the fish and wrap in fresh lettuce.
4 Tilapia fillets (You can also use other types of fresh fish)
1 head of Romaine or Red Leaf Lettuce
1⁄2 cup Salad dressing 3 tsp Olive Oil
1 cup fresh Salsa 1 cup Guacamole
3 Limes 1 cup Cilantro
1) Marinate the fish in the salad dressing for 2-3 hours.
2) Grill or broil the fish until cooked – about 5 minutes each side.
3) When the fish is cooked, lay it out on a bed of lettuce.
4) Put the pre-made salsa and guacamole in two separate bowls.
5) Cut up the limes and the cilantro, and put them into two separate bowls.
6) Sprinkle the salsa, guacamole, lime juice and the chopped cilantro onto the lettuce and fish.
7) Using the lettuce leaf as the an alternative to a taco shell, wrap the ingredients with the lettuce leaf.