This vegetable stew uses cardamom and coconut milk to create another delicious version of a vegetable stew.
2 small white potatoes 4 carrots
1 onion 2 fresh tomatoes
1⁄2 cup coconut milk 1⁄4 tsp cardamom powder
1 bay leaf 1 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp ginger powder 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon powder
3 cloves 2 tbsp olive oil
1) Cut all the vegetables into bite size chunks
2) Put coconut milk and spices into a blender and mix for just a few seconds
3) Heat the pan, add olive oil and sauté the onion
4) Add the blended spices with coconut milk to the pan
5) Add the potatoes and carrots, let cook over low flame for 10 minutes
6) Add tomatoes, cook everything over low heat until the potatoes are soft
7) Serve with coconut bread or chicken or fish dish.