It’s always a treat to have a fresh muffin in the morning. These carrot banana muffins are moist and delicious. We eat them for breakfast as well as any other time of day.
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp baking soda
1⁄2 tsp salt
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1⁄2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1⁄2 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup chopped dates without pits
1⁄2 cup walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Shred the carrots in a food processor.
3) Mix the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together in large bowl.
4) Mix the eggs, coconut oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a separate bowl.
5) Mash the bananas and add them to the egg mixture.
6) Add the shredded carrots to the egg mixture and mix well.
7) Combine the egg mixture with the flour in the bowl and mix well
8) Add the shredded coconut, chopped dates, and walnuts to the mix.
9) Mix everything together gently
10) Place mu n cups into a muffin pan.
11) Spoon the dough into the muffin cups.
12) Bake the muffin in the oven for 30-40 minutes.