Fresh wild salmon is a staple food in our house. In this dish I bake it with orange juice and then add a pinch of coconut aminos to lightly sweeten and caramelize the fish.
1 1⁄4 pounds Salmon Fillet
1⁄4 cup Orange juice
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Put the salmon in a baking dish that’s at least 4-inches deep.
3) Mix the orange juice and coconut aminos in a small bowl.
4) Cover the salmon with the orange juice/amino liquid.
5) Place the baking dish in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
6) Once the sauce has been absorbed by the salmon, and the salmon has a slightly caramelized crust, take out the salmon.