Baked apples are another dish that I ate a lot in my childhood. It’s a simple dish to prepare and goes well with most other foods or as a dessert on its own. The flavor and texture change depending on the types of apples you use.
6-8 apples 1⁄2 cup apple juice or orange juice
1⁄4 cup maple syrup 2 tbsp lemon juice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place the apples (whole) in a glass baking dish.
3) Combine the fruit juice, lemon juice, and syrup in a bowl.
4) Pour the syrup mixture evenly over the apples.
5) Bake the apples for 40 minutes until soft.
6) Remove the baking pan from the oven, and set the apples aside to cool.
7) Remove the apples from the pan, serve warm or cold, and enjoy!