This creamy mousse is an incredible treat that is incredibly delicious because it combines avocado with cacao powder and almond milk. Although I could eat this dessert every day, I make it only occasionally so that my family and friends regard it as a special treat that they look forward to.
2 large Haas avocados 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1-2 tbsp of honey 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup
2-4 tbsp of almond milk 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Scoop meat out of the avocados and place them into a food processor.
2) Add honey, cacao, almond milk and vanilla extract to the food processor.
3) Blend the ingredients on a low speed until smooth.
4) Put the mixture into individual small dishes or one large bowl.
5) Refrigerate the mousse for at least 1-2 hours before serving.