Almond cookies have a rough texture and special taste that is popular with all my friends. Combining the almond and coconut flours with the tahini and coconut give the cookies just the right texture and taste. You can make a hole in the center of each cookie by pressing your finger in slightly to create an indentation before you bake the cookies and then placing an almond in the center of each cookie just before you take the cookies out of the oven. INGREDIENTS 1-1⁄2 cup almond flour 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
1 cup agave 1 cup tahini 1⁄2 cup coconut oil 1 cup sesame seeds
3/4 cup coconut flakes 1⁄4 tsp salt
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Mix the flour, agave, salt and tahini and blend until smooth. If you have a blender you might want to use it as the texture should be smooth.
3) Grease a cookie sheet with a little coconut oil.
4) Spoon individual amounts of the batter onto the sheet.
5) Sprinkle the cookies with sesame seeds and coconut flakes.
6) Bake the cookies for 5-7 minutes until slightly brown.
7) Check the cookies after 5 minutes of baking to make sure they don’t burn.
8) Remove the cookies from the oven. Set them aside to cool.
9) Serve and enjoy!